Achievements of Government Doon Medical College
- Students of Government Doon Medical College participated in Inter College Presentation and Brain Storming Session held at Dehradun and won 1st Prizewhich was presented by Honourable Chief Minister, Shri Trivender Singh Rawat.
- The Drug Controller General & Licensing Authority Medical Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi has registered Institutional Ethic Committee of GDMC, Dehradun.
- Students Participated in Inter University Quiz Competition on “Uttrakhand” and Won 3rd Prize.
- Dr. BholaNath, HOD community Medicine received the best Oral lecture award in Non- communicable disease section at IAPSMUPUK 2017 – Etawah. He also received best oral lecture award in CARDIABACON, 2017 at AIIMS Rishikesh.
- 5. Department of Community Medicine was selected on on “Best Celebration” of World Breastfeeding Week 2018 in Department of Community Medicine, G.D.M.C. Dehradun (Uttarakhand) and Anupama Arya ,Got Certificate of Achievement (as Nodal Officer ) on World Breastfeeding Week .
- Dr. BholaNath, HOD Community Medicine was nominated as President of Operational Research Committee under the RNTCP.
- StudentsParticipated inthe Intra-University Sports Competitionheld atHaldwani in October 2017 and Won Following Prizes:
- 1st Prize (Gold Medal) Girls Basketball Team.
- 1st Prize (Gold Medal) Girls Volleyball Team.
- 2nd Prize (Silver Medal) Boys Basketball Team.
- 3rd Prize (Bronze Medal) in Badminton Girls Singles.
- 8. Students also won 3rd Prize (Bronze Medal) in Inter University Table Tennis Competitionheld at DoonUniversity, Dehradun